Construction of expressway stage III (S-2). Warsaw Southern bypass section from Konotopa junction to the Airport junction.
Investor: Generalna Dyrekcja Dróg Krajowych i Autostrad
General Contractor: BILFINGER BERGER BUDOWNICTWO S.A.
In September 2010 P.B.I. PEBIS sp. z o.o. proceeded to the construction of the storm water network on the S-2 expressway from Konotopa to the airport.
- storm water network of Glassfiber Reinforced Plastic pipes, diameter from DN200 to DN1200 with a total length of 33960m,
- Glassfiber Reinforced Plastic (GRP) chambers a diameter from DN1200 to DN1600 – total amount 835,
- reinforced concrete chambers -total amount 152,
- drainage WIPRO pipe a total length 75m,
- catch basins with sumps total amount 1207,
- storage reservoirs of GRP DN1800 to DN3000 pipes a length of 640m,
- assembly of sumps, separators, sewage pumping stations and other,
- bridges drainage.