Reconstruction of the bridge over the Żerański Canal and overpass over the railway siding to EC Żerań on Modlińska street in Warsaw.
Investor: Zarząd Miejskich Inwestycji Drogowych
General Contractor: W.P.M. „MOSTY” S.A.
As part of the overall redevelopment designed demolition of existing buildings and construction of:
-viaduct consisting of 5 independent bridge superstructure two road viaducts, tram viaduct, pedestrian bridge (left side), foot-bicycle bridge (right side),
- bridge consisting of 5 independent bridge superstructure including two pedestrian bridges in cables structure,
- reconstruction of the section of the Modlińska street and local streets,
- reconstruction of drainage system, main water suppy , gas network, energy, lighting and telecommunication equipment.
The work done by P.B.I. PEBIS Sp. z o.o. in this investment:
- reconstruction of drainage system and water suppy line,
- construction of storm water drainage pipeline: DN200 and DN300 with a total length of 1316m,
- building four underground storage reservoirs DN2000 with a total length of 71m,
- assembly of water pretreatment unit,
- construction of water supply systems of spheroidal cast iron pipes installed in the ground and the bridge gallery DN200-250 with a total length of 611m,
- sewer pipeline jacking for a length of 106.8m and directional drilling for water pipe DN550 for a length of 24.0m.